No broker is perfect, and 3D Markets is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to 3D Markets:
- 3D Markets does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- 3D Markets does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- 3D Markets does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- 3D Markets does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- 3D Markets does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- 3D Markets does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- 3D Markets does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- 3D Markets does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- 3D Markets does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- 3D Markets does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- 3D Markets does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best 3D Markets alternatives.
Top alternative : AvaTrade
A popular alternative to 3D Markets is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is London Capital Group, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and London Capital Group over 3D Markets:
|3D Markets||AvaTrade||London Capital Group|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||Varies||0.01 Lot||£0.50|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we’ve put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable 3D Markets alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.