No broker is perfect, and ATC Brokers is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to ATC Brokers:
- ATC Brokers does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- ATC Brokers does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- ATC Brokers does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- ATC Brokers does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- ATC Brokers does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- ATC Brokers does not offer Indices (See brokers that offer Indices here )
- ATC Brokers does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- ATC Brokers does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- ATC Brokers does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- ATC Brokers does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- ATC Brokers does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- ATC Brokers does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best ATC Brokers alternatives.
Top alternative: London Capital Group
A popular alternative to ATC Brokers is London Capital Group, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and over 22 years in business. Another strong alternative is City Index, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose London Capital Group and City Index over ATC Brokers:
|ATC Brokers||London Capital Group||City Index|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS|
|Min. Trade||1 Lot||£0.50||1 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Mirror Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about London Capital Group, we've put together an in-depth London Capital Group review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit London Capital Group
If London Capital Group isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable ATC Brokers alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.