No broker is perfect, and Axitrader is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Axitrader:
- Axitrader does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Axitrader does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Axitrader does not offer Indices (See brokers that offer Indices here )
- Axitrader does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Axitrader does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Axitrader does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Axitrader does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Axitrader alternatives.
Top alternative : AvaTrade
A popular alternative to Axitrader is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is Saxo Capital Markets, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and Saxo Capital Markets over Axitrader:
|Axitrader||AvaTrade||Saxo Capital Markets|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Mac, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we’ve put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Axitrader alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.