No broker is perfect, and Boston Merchant Financial is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Boston Merchant Financial:
- BFNM does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- BFNM does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- BFNM does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- BFNM does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- BFNM is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- BFNM does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- BFNM does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- BFNM does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- BFNM does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Boston Merchant Financial alternatives.
Top alternative: eToro
A popular alternative to Boston Merchant Financial is eToro, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose eToro and AvaTrade over Boston Merchant Financial:
|Boston Merchant Financial||eToro||AvaTrade|
|Regulator||ASiC||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we've put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
If eToro isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable Boston Merchant Financial alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.