No broker is perfect, and Bourse Binary is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Bourse Binary:
- Bourse Binary does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Bourse Binary does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Bourse Binary does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Bourse Binary does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Bourse Binary does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Bourse Binary is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- Bourse Binary does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- Bourse Binary does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Bourse Binary does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Bourse Binary does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Bourse Binary does not offer negative balane protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Bourse Binary alternatives.
Top alternative: eToro
A popular alternative to Bourse Binary is eToro, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose eToro and AvaTrade over Bourse Binary:
|Regulator||Closed||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||Varies||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we've put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
If eToro isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable Bourse Binary alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.