No broker is perfect, and City Credit Capital is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to City Credit Capital:
- CCC does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- CCC does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- CCC does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- CCC does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- CCC does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- CCC does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- CCC does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- CCC does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- CCC does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- CCC does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best City Credit Capital alternatives.
Top alternative: eToro
A popular alternative to City Credit Capital is eToro, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose eToro and AvaTrade over City Credit Capital:
|City Credit Capital||eToro||AvaTrade|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||1 Lot||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Mac, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we've put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
If eToro isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable City Credit Capital alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.