No broker is perfect, and City Index is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to City Index :
- City Index does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- City Index does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- City Index does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- City Index does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- City Index does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- City Index does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- City Index does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- City Index does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- City Index does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- City Index does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best City Index alternatives.
Top alternative : XTB
A popular alternative to City Index is XTB, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, KNF, and CMB. and over 16 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASIC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose XTB and AvaTrade over City Index :
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority, ASIC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority||Central Bank of Ireland, ASIC, IIROC, FSA, FSB, UAE and BVI|
|Min. Trade||1 Lot||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about XTB, we’ve put together an in-depth XTB review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit XTB
If XTB isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable City Index alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products and 73% of retail traders lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.