The Ultimate Guide to
Choosing a Broker
Not sure which broker is right for you?
Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why scored high for neteller (Jump to section)
- Who is (and isn’t) suitable for (Jump to section)
- An in-depth feature comparison of the top #3 brokers (Jump to section)
- An overview on neteller (Jump to section)
What is the Best Trading Platform
The following brokers allow neteller on their platform:
Here are some areas where scored highly in:
- + years in business
- Offers + instruments
- A range of platform inc.
- 24/7 customer service
- Tight spreads from pips
- Used by 0+ traders
- Offers demo account
- 0 languages
- Leverage up to
offers one way to trade: . If you wanted to trade EURUSD through copy trading or other means, skip to part two.
The two most important categories in our rating system are the cost of trading and the broker’s trust score. To calculate a broker’s trust score, we take into account a range of factors, including their regulation history, years in business, liquidity provider etc.
have a trust score, which is . This is largely down to them being regulated by , segregating client funds, being established for over years, and much more. For comparison:
Trust Score comparsion
|Uses tier 1 banks|
|Segregates client funds|
The second thing we look for is the competitiveness of the spreads, and what fees they charge. We've compared these in detail in part three of this guide.
Who is (& Isn’t)
- Spread Betting
- CFD Trading
- Forex Trading
- Social Trading
To trade with , you'll need a minimum deposit of $. offers a range of different account types for different traders including a .
offer a wide range of instruments to trade including and many other asset classes. In the following section we’ve listed ’s spreads for a range of popular instruments. You can also see a more detailed breakdown of how ’s spreads compare in this review
Finally, isn't available in the following countries: . They do not offer islamic accounts either.
A Comparison of vs. vs.
Want to see how stacks up against and ? We've compared their spreads, features, and key information below.
Spread & fee comparsionThe spreads below are illustrative. For more accurate pricing information, click on the names of the brokers at the top of the table to open their websites in a new tab.
|FTSE 100 Spread|
Comparison of account & trading features
Forex Brokers That Accept Neteller
Feature Forex Broker that Accept Neteller
Feature Forex Broker that Accept Neteller
ETX Capital is our most popular forex broker that accepts Neteller. A few of the reasons why ETX Capital are so popular are:
- Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority, UK #124721
- Offers multiple platforms including MT4, TraderPro and Mobile apps
- Offers trading for Forex, CFDs, Spread Betting, Equities, Commodities and Indices
- Established broker with over 10 years in business (since 2002)
What Is Neteller
Neteller is amongst the top online payment (e-money/e-wallet) platforms across the globe. They were established in 1999 as one of the pioneers in the electronic funds market. Today, Neteller is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, is operated by Paysafe financial services and covers over 200 countries in all the continents of the world.
For over a decade, it has been the trusted platform for online payments and now process more than $1 billion worth of transactions annually.
Neteller use advanced electronic and physical security measures as well as the use of high-tech anti-money laundering protocols including a 128-bit encryption technology, giving the platform an upper hand to ensuring an all-time monitoring of transactions and identity verifications in order to prevent fraud and identity theft. This makes Neteller a perfect choice for traders looking for secure online payment method.
Neteller has a lot of secure services and transactions for its clients. These services include but not limited to:
- The eWallet: This is a digital wallet used for deposits and withdrawals. This e-wallet account can be funded in many ways including free debit card deposits, use of credit cards, local bank deposits, and international bank transfers.
- The Net+ Prepaid MasterCard: Transaction option functions exactly as a debit or credit card. This card is linked to your eWallet Neteller account. When loading the card with funds from an eWallet, users can make purchases at any POS location that accepts the traditionalMasterCard as well as make any withdrawals at ATMs of their choice.
- The two-factor authorisation service: It was introduced by Neteller in 2015 to ensure that your transaction is always protected from cybercriminals. It gives money and accounts a safer room without prying eyes.
Why Choose Neteller
Using Neteller for both local and international transactions comes with a lot of benefits. Read on and find out how you can benefit from it.
- A myriad of funding options: With Neteller, you are not just limited to one system of funding your account. You can make use of your local bank account, your credit card, debit card, or even through an international bank transfer. It gives you convenience in your business transactions.
- Low-cost deposit options: You don’t get to pay many fees when you are making deposits. You can also have your payment 100% indemnified from customers in any part of the world. This prevents you and your business from chargebacks and other unnecessary costs.
- Low-cost transactions with the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard: Using Neteller does not come with any weekly, monthly, or yearly fees. The card is reloadable so there is no need in paying interest, late payment fees, or overdraft when you use it. The card equally helps you prevent the risk of debt accumulation because it only allows you spend what is in your account.
- User-friendly and global configurations: Neteller is a user-friendly platform without any complexities. Neteller’s e-wallet comes in 19 currencies, 13 languages with a lot of additional local deposit and withdrawal options in nearly all the 200 countries it operates.
Getting a Neteller account and deposit information.
If you do not already have a Neteller account, you can sign up for a free account from Neteller.
Deposits can be made from $5 and in many currencies as well including but not limited to CAD, e-BANKING, DKK, EUR, INR, JPY, GBP, MXN, PLAN and any other payment platforms.
Neteller transactions can be processed in an instant, usually within 24 hours. For bank transactions, your account is credited or debited immediately upon approval by your bank. For other online transactions, you get instant transfers and withdrawals at all times.
Neteller is a secure, reliable, and safe platform that makes world-wide transactions by both businesses and individuals very simple.
Jump to top