HYCM (Henyep) vs ACY Securities Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2022 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare HYCM (Henyep) vs ACY Securities.
Can I trust HYCM (Henyep)?
HYCM (Henyep) has a trust score of 86, giving it a "Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust ACY Securities?
ACY Securities has a trust score of 75, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is HYCM (Henyep) a good broker?
HYCM has a long history of offering share trading, forex, and CFD markets globally. A trusted broker that primarily offers the MetaTrader platform, HYCM delivers competitive pricing on its Raw account, as well as access to Trading Central and third-party plugins.
Is ACY Securities a good broker?
ACY Securities is a MetaTrader broker that offers multiple assets and account types, alongside basic research and educational materials from its brands regulated in Australia and Vanuatu.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. HYCM (Henyep) is SFC Authorised (Hong Kong) and FCA Authorised (U.K.), while ACY Securities is ASIC Authorised (Australia)., neither have IIROC Authorised (Canada), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, HYCM (Henyep) is CySEC Authorised (Cyprus) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE), while ACY Securities is none., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa) and SEC Authorised (Thailand). When comparing tier-3 licenses HYCM (Henyep) is CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), while ACY Securities is VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands) and FSC Authorised (Mauritius).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
Both HYCM (Henyep) and ACY Securities offer a Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have Proprietary Platform, cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does HYCM (Henyep) offer MetaTrader? Does ACY Securities offer MetaTrader?
Both HYCM (Henyep) and ACY Securities offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do HYCM (Henyep) and ACY Securities differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
HYCM (Henyep) requires a minimum deposit of $100, while ACY Securities requires a minimum deposit of $50. From our testing we found HYCM (Henyep) offers spreads of 0.6 (Sept 2021), while ACY Securities offers spreads of 1.2 (Sept 2021). Both HYCM (Henyep) and ACY Securities offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits., neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, HYCM (Henyep) or ACY Securities?
HYCM (Henyep) offers a more diverse selection of investment options than ACY Securities allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Metals, Energies, Agriculturals and U.S. Stocks (CFD)., neither have Spread Betting Looking at total tradeable symbols, HYCM (Henyep) has 245, compared to 1600 from ACY Securities.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with HYCM (Henyep) or ACY Securities?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither HYCM (Henyep) nor ACY Securities allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, HYCM (Henyep) or ACY Securities?
In terms of research and research tools HYCM (Henyep) gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Trading Central (Recognia). In comparison ACY Securities has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Autochartist