Vantage vs ACY Securities Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2022 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Vantage vs ACY Securities.
Can I trust Vantage?
Vantage has a trust score of 83, giving it a "Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust ACY Securities?
ACY Securities has a trust score of 75, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is Vantage a good broker?
Vantage is a trusted brand that offers a growing range of markets along with support for the MetaTrader platform suite, social copy-trading platforms, full integration with TradingView, and a proprietary mobile app. That said, its educational content and market research materials can't compete with the best forex brokers.
Is ACY Securities a good broker?
ACY Securities is a MetaTrader broker that offers multiple assets and account types, alongside basic research and educational materials from its brands regulated in Australia and Vanuatu.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Vantage is ASIC Authorised (Australia) and FCA Authorised (U.K.), while ACY Securities is ASIC Authorised (Australia)., neither have IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, unfortunately, neither Vantage nor ACY Securities are CBRC Authorised (China), CySEC Authorised (Cyprus), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE)., neither have DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses Vantage is CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu), while ACY Securities is VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands) and FSC Authorised (Mauritius).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms Vantage supports a Proprietary Platform, Desktop Platform (Windows), DupliTrade and ZuluTrade, whereas ACY Securities supports a Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader
Does Vantage offer MetaTrader? Does ACY Securities offer MetaTrader?
Both Vantage and ACY Securities offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do Vantage and ACY Securities differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Vantage requires a minimum deposit of $200, while ACY Securities requires a minimum deposit of $50. From our testing we found Vantage offers spreads of 1.22 (August 2021), while ACY Securities offers spreads of 1.2 (Sept 2021). Both Vantage and ACY Securities offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits., neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, Vantage or ACY Securities?
Vantage offers a more diverse selection of investment options than ACY Securities allowing you to trade Forex Trading, Trading - Forex or CFDs, Spread Betting, Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals and U.S. Stocks (CFD). Looking at total tradeable symbols, Vantage has 257, compared to 1600 from ACY Securities.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Vantage or ACY Securities?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Vantage nor ACY Securities allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Vantage or ACY Securities?
In terms of research and research tools Vantage gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison ACY Securities has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Autochartist