Capital.com vs DooPrime Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2022 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Capital.com vs DooPrime.
Can I trust Capital.com?
Capital.com has a trust score of 77, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust DooPrime?
DooPrime has a trust score of 84, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is Capital.com a good broker?
Capital.com's innovative trading platform features excellent research and an impressive array of educational content. Despite holding fewer regulatory licenses than some of the best forex brokers, Capital.com provides a strong offering and a growing number of markets to trade.
Is DooPrime a good broker?
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Capital.com is ASIC Authorised (Australia) and FCA Authorised (U.K.), while DooPrime is SFC Authorised (Hong Kong) and FCA Authorised (U.K.)., neither have IIROC Authorised (Canada), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, Capital.com is CySEC Authorised (Cyprus), while DooPrime is none., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), NSE Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses Capital.com is none, while DooPrime is FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands) and CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
Both Capital.com and DooPrime offer a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does Capital.com offer MetaTrader? Does DooPrime offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader Capital.com provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4), while DooPrime provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do Capital.com and DooPrime differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Capital.com requires a minimum deposit of $20, while DooPrime requires a minimum deposit of $100. From our testing we found Capital.com offers spreads of 0.6 (July 2021), while DooPrime offers spreads of -1. Capital.com supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where DooPrime supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, Capital.com or DooPrime?
Capital.com offers a more diverse selection of investment options than DooPrime allowing you to trade Forex Trading, Trading - Forex or CFDs, Spread Betting, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD). Looking at total tradeable symbols, Capital.com has 6000, compared to 10000 from DooPrime.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Capital.com or DooPrime?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Capital.com nor DooPrime allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Capital.com or DooPrime?
In terms of research and research tools Capital.com gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary and Stock Charts. In comparison DooPrime has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Autochartist