FxPro vs DooPrime Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2022 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare FxPro vs DooPrime.
Can I trust FxPro?
FxPro has a trust score of 90, giving it a "Highly Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust DooPrime?
DooPrime has a trust score of 84, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is FxPro a good broker?
FxPro is a trusted brand that provides numerous platforms, execution methods, and pricing options. FxPro caters well to algorithmic traders on its cTrader and MetaTrader platform offerings – despite having spreads and overall costs that trail industry leaders. FxPro has also steadily developed its FxPro Edge and BnkPro apps, as part of its proprietary platform suite.
Is DooPrime a good broker?
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. FxPro is FCA Authorised (U.K.), while DooPrime is SFC Authorised (Hong Kong) and FCA Authorised (U.K.)., neither have ASIC Authorised (Australia), IIROC Authorised (Canada), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, FxPro is CySEC Authorised (Cyprus) and FSCA Authorised (South Africa), while DooPrime is none., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), NSE Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses FxPro is SCB Authorised (Bahamas), while DooPrime is FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands) and CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms FxPro supports a Proprietary Platform, Desktop Platform (Windows) and cTrader, whereas DooPrime supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does FxPro offer MetaTrader? Does DooPrime offer MetaTrader?
Both FxPro and DooPrime offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do FxPro and DooPrime differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
FxPro requires a minimum deposit of $100, while DooPrime requires a minimum deposit of $100. From our testing we found FxPro offers spreads of 1.51 (August 2020), while DooPrime offers spreads of -1. Both FxPro and DooPrime offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits.
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, FxPro or DooPrime?
FxPro offers a more diverse selection of investment options than DooPrime allowing you to trade Forex Trading, Trading - Forex or CFDs, Spread Betting, Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals and U.S. Stocks (CFD). Looking at total tradeable symbols, FxPro has 2175, compared to 10000 from DooPrime.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with FxPro or DooPrime?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither FxPro nor DooPrime allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, FxPro or DooPrime?
Both FxPro and DooPrime offer a complete suite of research, providing traders with these tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Autochartist