easyMarkets vs Libertex (Forex Club) Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2022 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare easyMarkets vs Libertex (Forex Club).
Can I trust easyMarkets?
easyMarkets has a trust score of 84, giving it a "Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust Libertex (Forex Club)?
Libertex (Forex Club) has a trust score of 67, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is easyMarkets a good broker?
easyMarkets provides a trading platform suite that is optimized for ease of use, and features a variety of trading and risk-management tools which are especially helpful for beginners. That said, easyMarkets' pricing is higher than the industry average, and its research materials and range of available symbols are limited compared to the best brokers.
Is Libertex (Forex Club) a good broker?
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. easyMarkets is ASIC Authorised (Australia), while Libertex (Forex Club) is FCA Authorised (U.K.)., neither have IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, both easyMarkets and Libertex (Forex Club) are CySEC Authorised (Cyprus)., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), NSE Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses easyMarkets is FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands), while Libertex (Forex Club) is none., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
Both easyMarkets and Libertex (Forex Club) offer a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does easyMarkets offer MetaTrader? Does Libertex (Forex Club) offer MetaTrader?
Both easyMarkets and Libertex (Forex Club) offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4., neither have MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
How do easyMarkets and Libertex (Forex Club) differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
easyMarkets requires a minimum deposit of $100, while Libertex (Forex Club) requires a minimum deposit of $10. From our testing we found easyMarkets offers spreads of 0.9 (as of Mar 2020), while Libertex (Forex Club) offers spreads of -1. easyMarkets supports Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where Libertex (Forex Club) supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, easyMarkets or Libertex (Forex Club)?
easyMarkets offers a more diverse selection of investment options than Libertex (Forex Club) allowing you to trade Forex Trading, Trading - Forex or CFDs, Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals and U.S. Stocks (CFD)., neither have Spread Betting Looking at total tradeable symbols, easyMarkets has 199, compared to 300 from Libertex (Forex Club).
Can I trade cryptocurrency with easyMarkets or Libertex (Forex Club)?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither easyMarkets nor Libertex (Forex Club) allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, easyMarkets or Libertex (Forex Club)?
In terms of research and research tools easyMarkets gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison Libertex (Forex Club) has the tools listed here: Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Autochartist