Spreadex vs Forex4you Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2022 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Spreadex vs Forex4you.
Can I trust Spreadex?
Spreadex has a trust score of 70, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust Forex4you?
Forex4you has a trust score of 62, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is Spreadex a good broker?
Is Forex4you a good broker?
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Spreadex is FCA Authorised (U.K.), while Forex4you is none., neither have ASIC Authorised (Australia), IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, unfortunately, neither Spreadex nor Forex4you are CBRC Authorised (China), CySEC Authorised (Cyprus), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE)., neither have DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses Spreadex is none, while Forex4you is FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands)., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms Spreadex supports a Proprietary Platform, whereas Forex4you supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does Spreadex offer MetaTrader? Does Forex4you offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader Spreadex provides neither of these, while Forex4you provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do Spreadex and Forex4you differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Spreadex requires a minimum deposit of $0, while Forex4you requires a minimum deposit of $0. From our testing we found Spreadex offers spreads of -1, while Forex4you offers spreads of -1. Spreadex supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw) and Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) for popular funding options, where Forex4you supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw)., neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, Spreadex or Forex4you?
Spreadex offers a more diverse selection of investment options than Forex4you allowing you to trade Forex Trading, Trading - Forex or CFDs, Spread Betting, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD). Looking at total tradeable symbols, Spreadex has 2000, compared to 150 from Forex4you.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Spreadex or Forex4you?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Spreadex nor Forex4you allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Spreadex or Forex4you?
In terms of research and research tools Spreadex gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Forex News (Top-Tier Sources). In comparison Forex4you has the tools listed here: Autochartist, Daily Market Commentary, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading.