Tickmill vs GBE brokers Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2022 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Tickmill vs GBE brokers.
Can I trust Tickmill?
Tickmill has a trust score of 82, giving it a "Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust GBE brokers?
GBE brokers has a trust score of 69, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is Tickmill a good broker?
Tickmill is an excellent, low-cost MetaTrader broker – its Pro and VIP accounts are among the least expensive in the industry. That said, Tickmill offers fewer CFDs than the leading multi-asset forex brokers (though its offering continues to grow).
Is GBE brokers a good broker?
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Tickmill is FCA Authorised (U.K.), while GBE brokers is none., neither have ASIC Authorised (Australia), IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, Tickmill is CySEC Authorised (Cyprus) and FSCA Authorised (South Africa), while GBE brokers is CySEC Authorised (Cyprus)., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), NSE Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses unfortunately, neither Tickmill nor GBE brokers are SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms Tickmill supports a Desktop Platform (Windows) and ZuluTrade, whereas GBE brokers supports a Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have Proprietary Platform, cTrader and DupliTrade
Does Tickmill offer MetaTrader? Does GBE brokers offer MetaTrader?
Both Tickmill and GBE brokers offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do Tickmill and GBE brokers differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Tickmill requires a minimum deposit of $100, while GBE brokers requires a minimum deposit of $500. From our testing we found Tickmill offers spreads of 0.27 (September 2021), while GBE brokers offers spreads of -1. Both Tickmill and GBE brokers offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits.
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, Tickmill or GBE brokers?
Both Tickmill and GBE brokers allow you to trade Forex Trading, Trading - Forex or CFDs, Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals and U.S. Stocks (CFD)., neither have Spread Betting and ETF Looking at total tradeable symbols, Tickmill has 295, compared to 500 from GBE brokers.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Tickmill or GBE brokers?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Tickmill nor GBE brokers allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Tickmill or GBE brokers?
In terms of research and research tools Tickmill gives traders the following tools: Autochartist, Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison GBE brokers has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Trading Central (Recognia)