No broker is perfect, and Darwinex is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Darwinex:
- Darwinex does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Darwinex does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Darwinex does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Darwinex does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Darwinex does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Darwinex does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Darwinex does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- Darwinex does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Darwinex does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Darwinex does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Darwinex does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Darwinex alternatives.
Top alternative: eToro
A popular alternative to Darwinex is eToro, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose eToro and AvaTrade over Darwinex:
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Web Trader,||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we've put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
If eToro isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable Darwinex alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.