No broker is perfect, and DMM FX is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to DMM FX:
- DMM FX does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- DMM FX does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- DMM FX does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- DMM FX does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- DMM FX does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- DMM FX is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- DMM FX does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- DMM FX does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- DMM FX does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- DMM FX does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best DMM FX alternatives.
Top alternative : IG
A popular alternative to DMM FX is IG, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC and over 44 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose IG and AvaTrade over DMM FX:
|Regulator||Closed||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||Varies||£1||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about IG, we’ve put together an in-depth IG review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit IG
If IG isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable DMM FX alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.