No broker is perfect, and Dukascopy is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Dukascopy:
- Dukascopy does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Dukascopy does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Dukascopy does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Dukascopy does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- Dukascopy does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Dukascopy is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- Dukascopy does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Dukascopy does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Dukascopy does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Dukascopy does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Dukascopy alternatives.
Top alternative : AvaTrade
A popular alternative to Dukascopy is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is IG, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and IG over Dukascopy:
|Regulator||FINMA & FSA||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot||£1|
|Platforms||JForex, MT4 (via Bridge), ZuluTrade, WebTrader, Binary Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we’ve put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Dukascopy alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.