No broker is perfect, and EZTrader is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to EZTrader:
- EZTrader does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- EZTrader does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- EZTrader does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- EZTrader does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- EZTrader does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- EZTrader does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- EZTrader does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- EZTrader does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- EZTrader does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- EZTrader is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- EZTrader does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- EZTrader does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- EZTrader does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best EZTrader alternatives.
Top alternative: eToro
A popular alternative to EZTrader is eToro, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose eToro and AvaTrade over EZTrader:
|Regulator||CySEC, MiFID||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||$25||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Mac, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we've put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
If eToro isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable EZTrader alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.