No broker is perfect, and FastBrokers is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to FastBrokers:
- FastBrokers does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- FastBrokers does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- FastBrokers does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- FastBrokers does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- FastBrokers does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- FastBrokers does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- FastBrokers is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- FastBrokers does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- FastBrokers does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- FastBrokers does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- FastBrokers does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best FastBrokers alternatives.
Top alternative : London Capital Group
A popular alternative to FastBrokers is London Capital Group, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and over 22 years in business. Another strong alternative is City Index, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose London Capital Group and City Index over FastBrokers:
|FastBrokers||London Capital Group||City Index|
|Regulator||NFA 0342002||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||£0.50||1 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about London Capital Group, we’ve put together an in-depth London Capital Group review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit London Capital Group
If London Capital Group isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable FastBrokers alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.