No broker is perfect, and FBS Inc is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to FBS Inc:
- FBS Inc does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- FBS Inc does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- FBS Inc does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- FBS Inc does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- FBS Inc does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- FBS Inc is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- FBS Inc does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- FBS Inc does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best FBS Inc alternatives.
Top alternative : IG
A popular alternative to FBS Inc is IG, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC and over 44 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose IG and AvaTrade over FBS Inc:
|Regulator||Uncertain||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||0.1 Lot||£1||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, MT5, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about IG, we’ve put together an in-depth IG review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit IG
If IG isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable FBS Inc alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.