No broker is perfect, and Finspreads is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Finspreads:
- Finspreads does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Finspreads does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Finspreads does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Finspreads does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Finspreads does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- Finspreads does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Finspreads does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- Finspreads does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Finspreads does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- Finspreads does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Finspreads does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Finspreads alternatives.
Top alternative : IG
A popular alternative to Finspreads is IG, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC and over 44 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose IG and AvaTrade over Finspreads:
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||10p stake sizes||£1||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about IG, we’ve put together an in-depth IG review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit IG
If IG isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Finspreads alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.