No broker is perfect, and FXPrimus is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to FXPrimus:
- FXPrimus does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- FXPrimus does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- FXPrimus does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- FXPrimus does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- FXPrimus is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- FXPrimus does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- FXPrimus does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- FXPrimus does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best FXPrimus alternatives.
Top alternative : AvaTrade
A popular alternative to FXPrimus is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is London Capital Group, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and London Capital Group over FXPrimus:
|FXPrimus||AvaTrade||London Capital Group|
|Regulator||CySEC, MiFID||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot||£0.50|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we’ve put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable FXPrimus alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.