No broker is perfect, and FXStat is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to FXStat:
- FXStat does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- FXStat does not offer demo accounts (See brokers with demo accounts here)
- FXStat does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- FXStat does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- FXStat does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- FXStat does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- FXStat does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best FXStat alternatives.
Top alternative: AvaTrade
A popular alternative to FXStat is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is Plus500, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14).
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and Plus500 over FXStat:
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14)|
|Min. Trade||Varies||0.01 Lot||Varies|
|Platforms||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we've put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable FXStat alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.