No broker is perfect, and GKFX is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to GKFX:
- GKFX does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- GKFX does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- GKFX does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- GKFX does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- GKFX does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- GKFX does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- GKFX does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best GKFX alternatives.
Top alternative : AvaTrade
A popular alternative to GKFX is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is Finspreads, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and Finspreads over GKFX:
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot||10p stake sizes|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we’ve put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable GKFX alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.