No broker is perfect, and Hantec FX is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Hantec FX:
- Hantec FX does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Hantec FX does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Hantec FX does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Hantec FX does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- Hantec FX does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Hantec FX does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Hantec FX does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Hantec FX does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Hantec FX alternatives.
Top alternative : London Capital Group
A popular alternative to Hantec FX is London Capital Group, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and over 22 years in business. Another strong alternative is City Index, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose London Capital Group and City Index over Hantec FX:
|Hantec FX||London Capital Group||City Index|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||£0.50||1 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, Currenex, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about London Capital Group, we’ve put together an in-depth London Capital Group review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit London Capital Group
If London Capital Group isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Hantec FX alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.