No broker is perfect, and IC Markets is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to IC Markets:
- IC Markets does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- IC Markets does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- IC Markets does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- IC Markets does not offer Indices (See brokers that offer Indices here )
- IC Markets does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- IC Markets does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- IC Markets is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- IC Markets does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- IC Markets does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- IC Markets does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best IC Markets alternatives.
Top alternative: AvaTrade
A popular alternative to IC Markets is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is Saxo Capital Markets, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and Saxo Capital Markets over IC Markets:
|IC Markets||AvaTrade||Saxo Capital Markets|
|Regulator||ASiC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, MT5, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, cTrader,||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Mac, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we've put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable IC Markets alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.