No broker is perfect, and IG is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to IG:
- IG does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- IG does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- IG does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- IG does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- IG does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- IG does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- IG does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best IG alternatives.
Top alternative: AvaTrade
A popular alternative to IG is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is Markets.com, which is regulated by CySEC, Financial Services Board.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and Markets.com over IG:
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||CySEC, Financial Services Board|
|Min. Trade||£1||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, MT5, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we've put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable IG alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.