No broker is perfect, and InterTrader is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to InterTrader:
- InterTrader does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- InterTrader does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- InterTrader does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- InterTrader does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- InterTrader does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- InterTrader does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- InterTrader does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- InterTrader does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- InterTrader does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best InterTrader alternatives.
Top alternative: AvaTrade
A popular alternative to InterTrader is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is London Capital Group, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and London Capital Group over InterTrader:
|InterTrader||AvaTrade||London Capital Group|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||Varies||0.01 Lot||£0.50|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we've put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable InterTrader alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.