No broker is perfect, and London Capital Group is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to London Capital Group:
- LCG does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- LCG does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- LCG does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- LCG does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- LCG does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- LCG does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- LCG does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- LCG does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best London Capital Group alternatives.
Top alternative : AvaTrade
A popular alternative to London Capital Group is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is City Index, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and City Index over London Capital Group:
|London Capital Group||AvaTrade||City Index|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS|
|Min. Trade||£0.50||0.01 Lot||1 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we’ve put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable London Capital Group alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.