No broker is perfect, and MultiBank Exchange Group is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to MultiBank Exchange Group:
- MEX does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- MEX does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- MEX does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- MEX does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- MEX does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- MEX does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- MEX does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- MEX does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best MultiBank Exchange Group alternatives.
Top alternative : City Index
A popular alternative to MultiBank Exchange Group is City Index, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS and over 35 years in business. Another strong alternative is XTB, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose City Index and XTB over MultiBank Exchange Group:
|MultiBank Exchange Group||City Index||XTB|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we’ve put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
If City Index isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable MultiBank Exchange Group alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.