No broker is perfect, and PhillipCapital UK is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to PhillipCapital UK:
- PhillipCapital UK does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- PhillipCapital UK does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- PhillipCapital UK does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- PhillipCapital UK does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- PhillipCapital UK does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- PhillipCapital UK does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- PhillipCapital UK does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- PhillipCapital UK does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- PhillipCapital UK does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best PhillipCapital UK alternatives.
Top alternative : eToro
A popular alternative to PhillipCapital UK is eToro, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose eToro and AvaTrade over PhillipCapital UK:
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||NinjaTrader,||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we’ve put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
If eToro isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable PhillipCapital UK alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.