No broker is perfect, and Plus500 is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Plus500:
- Plus500 does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Plus500 does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Plus500 does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Plus500 does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- Plus500 does not accept Neteller (See brokers for Hedging here)
- Plus500 does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Plus500 does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- Plus500 does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Plus500 does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Plus500 does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Plus500 does not offer negative balane protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Plus500 alternatives.
Top alternative: AvaTrade
A popular alternative to Plus500 is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is eToro, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and eToro over Plus500:
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14)||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC|
|Min. Trade||Varies||0.01 Lot||$25|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we've put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable Plus500 alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.