No broker is perfect, and Plus500 is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Plus500 :
- Plus500 does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Plus500 does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- Plus500 does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
- Plus500 does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Plus500 does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Plus500 does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- Plus500 does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Plus500 does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Plus500 does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Plus500 does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Plus500 alternatives.
Top alternative : eToro
A popular alternative to Plus500 is eToro, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, ASIC and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASIC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose eToro and AvaTrade over Plus500 :
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14). Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681), licensed by: ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727, FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorised Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, ASIC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASIC, IIROC, FSA, FSB, UAE and BVI|
|Min. Trade||Varies||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we’ve put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
If eToro isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Plus500 alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products and 73% of retail traders lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.