No broker is perfect, and PriorFX is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to PriorFX:
- PriorFX does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- PriorFX does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- PriorFX does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- PriorFX does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- PriorFX does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- PriorFX is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- PriorFX does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- PriorFX does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best PriorFX alternatives.
Top alternative: IG
A popular alternative to PriorFX is IG, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC and over 44 years in business. Another strong alternative is AvaTrade, which is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose IG and AvaTrade over PriorFX:
|Regulator||CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||£1||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about IG, we've put together an in-depth IG review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit IG
If IG isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable PriorFX alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.