No broker is perfect, and Saxo Capital Markets is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Saxo Capital Markets :
- Saxo Markets does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Saxo Markets does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Saxo Markets does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Saxo Markets does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Saxo Markets does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
- Saxo Markets does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Saxo Markets does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- Saxo Markets does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Saxo Markets does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- Saxo Markets does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Saxo Markets does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Saxo Markets does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Saxo Capital Markets alternatives.
Top alternative : IG
A popular alternative to Saxo Capital Markets is IG, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and ASIC and over 44 years in business. Another strong alternative is Pepperstone, which is regulated by ASIC.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose IG and Pepperstone over Saxo Capital Markets :
|Saxo Capital Markets||IG||Pepperstone|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority and ASIC||Financial Conduct Authority,UK and ASIC|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||£1||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Mac, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, MT5, Mac, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, cTrader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about IG, we’ve put together an in-depth IG review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit IG
If IG isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Saxo Capital Markets alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.