No broker is perfect, and Swissquote is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Swissquote:
- Swissquote does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Swissquote does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Swissquote does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Swissquote does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Swissquote does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Swissquote does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Swissquote does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- Swissquote does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Swissquote does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Swissquote does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Swissquote does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Swissquote alternatives.
Top alternative: IG
A popular alternative to Swissquote is IG, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC and over 44 years in business. Another strong alternative is London Capital Group, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose IG and London Capital Group over Swissquote:
|Swissquote||IG||London Capital Group|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Platforms||MT4, MT5, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about IG, we've put together an in-depth IG review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit IG
If IG isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable Swissquote alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.