No broker is perfect, and is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to :
- does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best alternatives.
Top alternative :
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose and over :
If you want to read more about , we’ve put together an in-depth review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit
If isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products and 73% of retail traders lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.