No broker is perfect, and Tradeo is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Tradeo :
- Tradeo does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- Tradeo does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Tradeo does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Tradeo does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Tradeo does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Tradeo does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Tradeo is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- Tradeo does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Tradeo does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Tradeo does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Tradeo does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Tradeo alternatives.
Top alternative : eToro
A popular alternative to Tradeo is eToro, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, ASIC and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is XTB, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, KNF, and CMB..
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose eToro and XTB over Tradeo :
|Regulator||CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, ASIC||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||0.01 Lot||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we’ve put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
If eToro isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Tradeo alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products and 73% of retail traders lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.