No broker is perfect, and Trading212 is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Trading212:
- Trading212 does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Trading212 does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Trading212 does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Trading212 does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Trading212 does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Trading212 does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- Trading212 does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Trading212 does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Trading212 does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Trading212 alternatives.
Top alternative : Plus500
A popular alternative to Trading212 is Plus500, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14) and over 10 years in business. Another strong alternative is XTB, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, KNF, and CMB..
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose Plus500 and XTB over Trading212:
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority and CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14)||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||Varies||Varies||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about Plus500, we’ve put together an in-depth Plus500 review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit Plus500
If Plus500 isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Trading212 alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products and 73% of retail traders lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.