No broker is perfect, and UFX is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to UFX:
- UFX does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- UFX does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- UFX does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- UFX does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- UFX does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- UFX is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- UFX does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- UFX does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- UFX does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- UFX does not offer negative balane protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we've got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best UFX alternatives.
Top alternative: AvaTrade
A popular alternative to UFX is AvaTrade, a brokerage regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI and over 12 years in business. Another strong alternative is eToro, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose AvaTrade and eToro over UFX:
|Regulator||CySEC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC|
|Min. Trade||$125||0.01 Lot||$25|
|Platforms||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about AvaTrade, we've put together an in-depth AvaTrade review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit AvaTrade
If AvaTrade isn't quite right, we've also listed ten suitable UFX alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker's spreads for that instrument.