No broker is perfect, and Zulutrade is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to Zulutrade :
- Zulutrade does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- Zulutrade does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- Zulutrade does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- Zulutrade does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Zulutrade does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Zulutrade does not offer Indices (See brokers that offer Indices here )
- Zulutrade does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- Zulutrade does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- Zulutrade is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here )
- Zulutrade does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- Zulutrade does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- Zulutrade does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Zulutrade does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best Zulutrade alternatives.
Top alternative : City Index
A popular alternative to Zulutrade is City Index, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, ASIC and MAS and over 35 years in business. Another strong alternative is XTB, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, KNF, and CMB..
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose City Index and XTB over Zulutrade :
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority, ASIC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||Varies||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||ZuluTrade, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we’ve put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
If City Index isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable Zulutrade alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.