No broker is perfect, and eToro is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to eToro :
- eToro does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- eToro does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
- eToro does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- eToro does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- eToro does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- eToro does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- eToro does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- eToro does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best eToro alternatives.
Top alternative : Plus500
A popular alternative to eToro is Plus500, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14). Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681), licensed by: ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727, FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorised Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546 and over 10 years in business. Another strong alternative is IG, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and ASIC.
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose Plus500 and IG over eToro :
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, ASIC||Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14). Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681), licensed by: ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727, FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorised Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546||Financial Conduct Authority and ASIC|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about Plus500, we’ve put together an in-depth Plus500 review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit Plus500
If Plus500 isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable eToro alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products and 73% of retail traders lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.